The Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315) (HEOA) was enacted on August 14, 2008, and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions. In order to make this information readily available, Lourdes has created this webpage which is designed to provide quick access to this data.
The following are general consumer information subject areas, which provide links to references, reports and additional details.
Security & Fire Safety
Job Placement & Graduate School
Legal Information & Policies
Student Life, Athletics & Student Services
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program
- Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act):
- 2010-11 Women's Volleyball: 15
- 2010-11 Women's Golf: 5
- 2010-11: Men's Golf: 7
- 2010-11 Men's Basketball: 20
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act): Not yet available
- Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act):
- 2010-11: Women's Volleyball: 1
- 2010-11 Women's Golf: 0
- 2010-11 Men's Golf: 1
- 2010-11 Men's Basketball: 5
- Student Activities