Habitat for Humanity
Alternative Spring Break
Team Member Application
Early-Bird Application Deadline has passed. We're accepting applications on a rolling basis until the time of the trip.
Trip Dates: March 8-15, 2014
Cost: $375 plus a non-refundable $25 deposit
The Lourdes Habitat for Humanity Alternative Spring Break experience provides students with an opportunity to serve the greater community. Participants have an opportunity to work together as a team and to develop personal leadership skills.
- Who is eligible?
- Any enrolled Lourdes University student:
- Who is in good academic standing
- Who has no disciplinary issues
- Additional commitments/requirements:
- Multiple fundraising opportunities will be available throughout the year
- Team members are required to attend all planning meetings including an overnight Lock-In
- After the October 1 early-bird deadline, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
How to apply
A complete application includes:
- A submitted online application form
- A 1-2 page essay on one or more of the following topics:
- Why do you want to participate?
- Have you been involved with an extended outreach experience in the past? If so, please tell us about your experience.
- Give an example of a time you worked with a team to achieve a goal? What personal gifts did you use to help achieve that goal?
- How can you bring this experience back to the Lourdes University campus?
- A brief reference letter from a Lourdes faculty or staff member, pastor or employer. This should be sent directly by the reference to Laurie Knueven at email@example.com or via the postal service to: Laurie Knueven, Lourdes University, 6832 Convent Blvd., Sylvania, OH 43560
Submit your online application form today!