Christine W. Boudrie, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Biology and Health Science
- M.D., Brown University, Providence, R.I.
- B.S., Biology, Brown University
Areas of Expertise
- Biology (core and topics courses)
- Health curricula
- Mathematics for allied health
- Presenter, health & wellness at numerous conferences & workshops
- Consultant, health & wellness, for individuals and institutions
- “Biology of Aging” in Retirement: The Challenge of Change, USM Press, 1988
Recent awards and/or recognition
- Best Practice Award, National Council on Aging for senior wellness program, 2003
- Woman of Achievement, Business & Professional Women, 2002