Mary Cooney-Robinson, Ph.D.
Chairperson of the Department of History
- Ph.D., Florida State University
- M.A., Florida State University
- B.A., University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Regulars in the Secular Realm: The Benedictines of the Congregation of Saint-Maur in the Eighteenth Century Scranton: Scranton University Press, 2008.
- “Review of Bollandistes saints et legends: Quatre siècles de recherché,” Catholic Historical Review 94, no. 2 (April 2008): (forthcoming).
- “Review of Treatiste on Monastic Studies,” Catholic Historical Review 93, no. 2 (April 2007): 421-422.
- Chaired a paper session entitled “Monasteries” at the 127th Annual Meeting of the American Historical Association in New Orleans, LA, January 2013
- “Religious Identities and Secular Society: The Monks of the Congregation of Saint-Maur during the French Revolution,” presented at Religious Identities: The Biennial Boston college Conference on the History of Religion, Boston, MA., 2008
Recent awards and/or recognition
- Selected for inclusion in Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers, 2007-2008
- Sigma Alpha Pi Excellence in Teaching Award Recipient, 2007
- Faculty Excellence Award nominee, 2007