Thomas J. Estrella, M.A.
Thomas Estrella has been a psychology professor at Lourdes University for the past 28 years. He served as department chair between 1986-2001 and chaired the social science division for several years in the early 1990s. His professional background includes work relating to sleep physiology, animal learning and educational psychology. He currently teaches courses covering a wide variety of subject matter including experimental psychology, physiological psychology, statistics, psychology of women and general psychology. Professor Estrella’s personal interests include firearms, electronic communications and gaming. Tom is married and has a young daughter named Tahra.
- Master of Arts , St. Bonaventure University.
- Bachelor of Arts, Providence College.
Areas of Expertise
- Experimental methodology and Statistics
- Sleep Physiology and Adolescence. Maumee Valley Country Day School, Toledo, Ohio. 2013
- The Franciscan Spirituality of Carl Rogers. Presentation at the Association of Franciscan Colleges conference at St. Bonaventure University, New York. 2006