The Bachelor of Science in Accounting program is designed for students who seek professional CPA status or wish to pursue a graduate degree in accounting.
Lourdes provides you with the five required accounting subject areas and the business course requirements necessary to sit for the Certified Professional Account (CPA) examination.
Students who ultimately wish to seek this professional designation should consult with the department’s academic advisor about how to fulfill other requirements for the CPA examination.
Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on your rewarding educational journey.
- Learn in a diverse educational setting that brings dedicated faculty, business students and professionals who are expanding their career options together
- Strong and rigorous business curriculum focusing on values and ethical practices
- Internships prepare you for your chosen career
- Small class sizes that promote personalized instruction
- Transfer friendly pathways available
The Larry & Kathy Ulrich Endowed Professorship in Accounting provides transformational opportunities for Lourdes Business students.