Accounting & Finance
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance program is designed for students who seek or want to enhance their careers in the financial realm – banking, lending, investing, insurance and real estate.
Graduates of this program have combined this elective-friendly program with a second business program to widen their professional skills. Many have also gone on to pursue their graduate degree.
Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on your rewarding educational journey.
- Learn in a diverse educational setting that brings dedicated faculty, business students and professionals who are expanding their career options together
- Strong and rigorous business curriculum focusing on values and ethical practices
- Internships prepare you for your chosen career
- Small class sizes that promote personalized instruction
- Transfer friendly pathways available
Endowed Chairs And Professorships
Alumni Spotlight: Leslie Bailey
Leslie credits her parents for instilling in her the drive necessary to succeed in business. "Neither of them were able to attend college but they stressed the importance of getting my degree," begins Leslie. "They worked their way up in their professions and made their own careers successful." Read Leslie's Story