The Associate of Arts in Business program is designed for students who seek entry-level positions in business or business professionals who want to enhance their skills. In addition, those wishing to lay a solid foundation for a four year business degree begin with an Associate in Arts in Business.
Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on your rewarding educational journey.
- Learn in a diverse educational setting that brings dedicated faculty, business students and professionals who are expanding their career options together
- Strong and rigorous business curriculum focusing on values and ethical practices
- Internships prepare you for your chosen career
- Small class sizes that promote personalized instruction
- Transfer friendly pathways available