The Associate of Arts in Business program is designed for students who seek entry-level positions in business or business professionals who want to enhance their skills. In addition, those wishing to lay a solid foundation for a four year business degree begin with an Associate in Arts in Business.
Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on your rewarding educational journey.
- Learn in a diverse educational setting that brings dedicated faculty, business students and professionals who are expanding their career options together
- Strong and rigorous business curriculum focusing on values and ethical practices
- Internships prepare you for your chosen career
- Small class sizes that promote personalized instruction
- Transfer friendly pathways available
Alumni Spotlight: Precious Brownlee
Human Resources Manager
In her human resource management role for Dana Corporation, Precious is responsible for developing comprehensive staffing strategies, streamlining current processes, and implementing programs to ensure the best talent is hired. Read Precious' Story