Human Resource Management
The Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management program was designed for students who seek careers in human resources, professionals who wish to enhance their current skills and those looking to pursue a graduate degree.
The flexibility of the program allows students to choose a dual business major to enhance their career opportunities.
Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on your rewarding educational journey.
- Learn in a diverse educational setting that brings dedicated faculty, business students and professionals who are expanding their career options together
- Strong and rigorous business curriculum focusing on values and ethical practices
- Internships prepare you for your chosen career
- Small class sizes that promote personalized instruction
- Transfer friendly pathways available
Alumni Spotlight: Beverly Kish-Sanders
Human Resources Director
"My Lourdes education was the foundation for everything that followed," offers Beverly. "I was consistently pushed to take a deeper, more thoughtful approach to projects than I would otherwise pursue. Read Beverly's Story