Health Care Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration has been modified to address the current needs and deficits identified by community health care providers. Today’s student seeking a health care administration career must understand the financial aspects as well as the legislative aspects of the field.
Working with leaders in the health care industry, the Department of Business & Leadership Studies added an entranceship component to the Health Care Administration program. Through this course, students are exposed to a different health care setting each week including acute care, long-term acute care, nursing home, hospice and home care. The student is then better equipped to understand the spectrum of health care settings and how they are structured, operated and regulated.
Lourdes’ Health Care Administration program also focuses on bioethics as it compares to business ethics.
Graduates of the program benefit from this new standard of health care administration education in northwest Ohio set by Lourdes with the assistance of health care administration leaders.
Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on your rewarding educational journey.
- Learn in a diverse educational setting that brings dedicated faculty, business students and professionals who are expanding their career options together
- Strong and rigorous business curriculum focusing on values and ethical practices
- Internships prepare you for your chosen career
- Small class sizes that promote personalized instruction
- Transfer friendly pathways available