The Bachelor of Science in Integrated Business was designed for students and professionals who are seeking a flexible, transfer-friendly business program.
Organizations and leaders today are looking for graduates who possess the skills and subject knowledge of their professional area in addition to understanding a cross integration of other areas in the business world. The Integrated Business program provides the traditional foundation students needs and allows them to hone their skills in the areas their employers require.
Students in the Integrated Business program take 45 semester hours of core business coursework and are then able to custom tailor the remaining 24 hours to their individual needs.
The program allows those with Associate Degrees from accredited community colleges the opportunity to transfer courses from academic programs such as computer programming, informational systems, networking and e-business toward the fulfillment of their Bachelor of Science degree.
Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on your rewarding educational journey.
- Learn in a diverse educational setting that brings dedicated faculty, business students and professionals who are expanding their career options together
- Strong and rigorous business curriculum focusing on values and ethical practices
- Internships prepare you for your chosen career
- Small class sizes that promote personalized instruction
- Transfer friendly pathways available
Alumni Spotlight: Vanessa (Russeau) Hammond
Health & Environmental Safety Professional
"The faculty, staff, and professionals of Lourdes prepared me for success, professionally and personally," notes Vanessa. Read Vanessa's Story