Master of Organizational Leadership
Currently accepting applications for
- Fall 2014: Priority application deadline is June 15, 2014. Applications are still being accepted for the Fall 2014 semester! Classes begin the week of August 25, 2014
- Spring 2015: Priority application deadline is November 1, 2014. Classes begin the week of January 19, 2015
The Master of Organizational Leadership is a proven program that assists professionals from all fields to achieve their career goals.
Established in 2002, our program has already graduated over 100 individuals who are holding leadership roles in health care, business, criminal justice and many other professions.
Designed for current and prospective leaders at all levels within any organization, graduates can update their organizational leadership knowledge, skills, and abilities thus enabling them to enhance the performance and culture of their respective organizations and make a positive difference in both their organizations and communities!
The MOL program seeks to enhance in its students critical thinking, higher-order reasoning, and ethical virtue as leaders. Consistent with these goals, leadership science is emphasized rather than the exhortations about leadership so often found in the popular press. Principles of leadership, scientifically developed, are the starting point for leadership studies. Their application to real-world challenges forms the core of academic work in the program. Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on your rewarding educational journey.
- Learn in a diverse educational setting that brings dedicated faculty and professionals together
- Strong and rigorous leadership curriculum focusing on values and ethical practices
- Cohort system promotes personalized instruction and networking with colleagues and other professionals
- One of the lowest priced graduate tuitions in the region
- Tuition locks in when you are accepted into the program
Alumni Spotlight: Joanna Hunter
"We all possess unique and valuable talents that may not be recognized on our own or by our work peers or supervisors. The MOL program provides the opportunity for people who are motivated to build and discover their true leadership potential." Read Joanna's Story