Deborah R. Schwartz, Ph.D.
Associate Graduate Faculty of Leadership
Professor of Educaton
- Ph.D., University of Michigan
- M.A., University of Toledo
- B.Ed., University of Toledo
Areas of Expertise
- Higher education policy
- Association of American College and Universities
- Association for Institutional Research
- Association for the Study of Higher Education
- Ohio Association for Institutional Research and Planning
- Bethany House Board of Trustees
- Lourdes College. (2008). In A.M. Griffin & J. Romm (Eds.). Exploring the evidence, vol. IV: Reporting research on first-year seminars (pp. 41 - 44).
- Assessment, Accreditation, and Quality Control/Assurance. (2009). Ohio Association for Institutional Research and Planning Fall Conference, Columbus, OH.
- Involving Students in Assessing and Evaluating Their Own Learning. (2008). Association of American colleges and Universities Network for Academic Renewal Conference, Boston, MA.
- Lourdes College Faculty Scholarship Fellowship Recipient, 2009
- Ohio Learning Network Learning Community Initiative Grant, 2008-2009
- Ohio Foundation for Independent College Minority Student Retention Grant, 2006, 2007
- Midwest Campus Compact (MC3) Grant for student scholarships, 2005