Donald J. Vogel, M.Ed.
Instructor of Business
A unique blend of practical experience and research based study on the use of adult learning theory in instructional design, curriculum development, and the delivery of professional development opportunities to aid in the implementation and incorporation of technological systems within the academic learning environment.
- M.Ed., Bowling Green State University
- B.S., Bowling Green State University
- A.A., Bowling Green State University
Areas of Expertise
- Instructional Design
- Technical Support
- Distance Education Concepts
- Visual Communication
- Photography and Video
- The transition from the traditional classroom methods of instruction to a distance education methodology
- An investigation of the different stages of faculty development
- Effects that technology and the implementation of support programs have on the creation and implementation of an online-based course
- Distance education programs and how they are using technology to improve the learning environment