Jean Kujawa, M.B.A.
Director of Undergraduate Programming
Associate Professor of Business
- M.B.A., Georgia State University
- B.A., Furman University
Areas of Expertise
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- National Association of Economic Educators
- Global Association of Teachers of Economics (GATE)
- Furman University Alumni Association
- American Marketing Association
- Midwest Economics Association
- Presenter for Toledo Community Foundation Summit,”Ensuring Success in Academic Programs” at Lourdes College, May 29, 2008.
- Annual Economics Teaching Conference, “Service Learning& Development of Critical Thinking Skills. Bowling Green University, 2008.
- Presenter with Joyce Litten “Fiscal Literacy through Social Work Education: An Integrated Approach”, National Conference for Council on Social Work Education, San Francisco, October 27-30, 2007.
- Annual Conference International Association for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), 2007.
“Development of a Mission-Driven Faculty Evaluation Process in a Small College Setting”, The AFCU Journal: A Franciscan Prospective on Higher Education, January 2007, Volume 4.
Excellence in Teaching Award, The National Society of Leadership and Service, Lourdes College, 2006.