College of Business & Leadership
Where business is taught as a noble profession™
A strong business curriculum with a broad liberal arts foundation contributes to longterm career success in the 21st century's globally-competitive environment. At Lourdes University, you will learn best practices from well-respected faculty and professionals who have conducted business in 60+ countries outside the U.S. with a combined 230 years of real-world industry experience.
For more than 30 years, Lourdes has provided a solid business education and we remain steadfast in our commitment of serving as a connecting point for those seeking a new generation of business and nonprofit leaders.
The College of Business and Leadership hires faculty who believe and carry out this mission. We attract partners in the business and nonprofit communities who support this and the students whom we recruit want this. It is the essence of our Franciscan heritage and the core of our academic community; a community supported by the university's founders, the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania.
Students receive a values-centered, student-focused and career-driven program that educates a different kind of business leader.
- One who understands that ethics and integrity are critical to business and carries them into the marketplace with courage and conviction.
- One who cares about the world with passion and serves the greater needs of society with commitment.
- One who never stops growing and commits to lifelong development of mind, heart, and soul.
- One who appreciates the complexity of today's business environment and understands that success demands not only deep knowledge, but broad perspective, insightful creativity, and sound judgment.
Our business programs are about building strong and ethical leaders who will positively impact their workplaces and communities. Lourdes business majors are encouraged to take advantage of all the programs and services available such as:
- Apply for candidacy in the Dean's Scholars Program
- Participate in international and professional immersion experiences
- Meet with and learn from today's business leaders and CEOs
- Further your studies with a 1-year MBA program
- Join the Enactus business club student association
- Attend on-campus career fairs and off-campus business networking events
- Build and strengthen professional skills in the Joseph M. Magliochetti Business Center