College of Nursing:
Dean's Scholars Program
Qualify for the Dean's Scholars Program and receive direct admission to the major.
Maximum spots available: 24
- 3.75 cumulative high school GPA
- 24 ACT composite or 1110 SAT combined verbal and math scores
The Lourdes University College of Nursing program provides an excellent education and prepares graduates for success. Nursing students can complete their bachelor's of science in nursing degree in just 4 years with no summer classes!
The Lourdes College of Nursing is proud to offer its nursing students the following:
- 95% graduation rate
- 95% employment rate in the nursing field after passing the NCLEX
- 5 semesters of study dedicated to nursing courses and clinicals
- 6-to-1 student-to-faculty nursing clinical ratio
- 77% of nursing faculty possess local, regional, and national influence through their publications and presentations
- 20 hospitals and community sites are offered for students to complete their clinicals
- Lourdes' nationally recognized and award-winning* nursing curriculum is approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Final semester practicum is completed with a dedicated preceptor
- Study abroad opportunities and international mission initiatives in Africa and South America available
Scholars Housing Award
Dean's Scholars will receive a $1,000 Scholars Housing Award per year in addition to their Academic Scholarship
Application and Acceptance
Applications to the program are reviewed and notification is sent on a rolling basis.
Please phone admissions 419-885-5291 to apply.
*2012 American Association of Colleges of Nursing "Innovations in Professional Nursing Education Award" for the BSN curriculum