RN to MSN
Currently accepting applications for the RN to MSN program for all three semesters. Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on the rewarding journey to earn your MSN.
The RN to MSN degree option is offered to registered nurses who have graduated from an accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program. It is designed for the experienced registered nurse who wants to function in an advanced role. The RN to MSN option has both an undergraduate and a graduate component. The undergraduate portion is designed to meet the essential knowledge needed by the diploma or associate degree nursing graduate to be successful in the graduate courses of the MSN. The MSN builds upon the undergraduate courses to prepare graduates for advanced nursing roles.
Lourdes is the only institution in the region to offer this program. Pursuing the RN to MSN route allows you to bypass your BSN and earn your MSN with less credit hours than the traditional model!
Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on the rewarding journey to earn your MSN.
- Small classes with individualized attention
- Face to face with some hybrid-online classes
- Learn alongside your fellow RN peers
- College credit awarded for prior learning
- Bridge courses to help you prepare for the graduate nursing courses
- Writing class to assist you in preparing for graduate school assignments
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education