Nurse Aide to BSN
Currently accepting applications for summer and fall semesters. Applications to the major deadline is the first day of fall and spring semester. Late application deadlines are June 1 and August 1 for fall semester and December 1 for spring semester.
The Nurses Aide to BSN program offers you a flexible program that acknowledges your prior education and work experience.
Our dedicated and helpful faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on the rewarding journey to earn your BSN.
- Small clinical groups with a 6:1 student to faculty ratio that promote personalized instruction
- Learn alongside your fellow nursing student peers
- College credit awarded for prior learning
- Program that builds on prior learning and experience of the nurses' aide
- Excellent computer and instructional resources available to assist you in your educational studies
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing
Alumni Spotlight: Captain Sarah Matuszek
A nurse in the U.S. Army Reserves 256th Combat Support Hospital in Twinsburg, OH, Captain Sarah Matuszek has dedicated herself to helping others both here and abroad. Read Sarah's Story