Pre-Licensure to BSN
Currently accepting applications for summer and fall semesters. Applications to the major deadline is the first day of fall and spring semester. Late application deadlines are June 1 and August 1 for fall semester and December 1 for spring semester.
Do you want to help people live healthier lives and assist in life-changing situations? Then look no further! The Lourdes Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) program is perfect for you. Individual attention to students in the classroom and our clinical activities are hallmarks of the Lourdes program.
Our excellent program and dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on the rewarding journey to earn your BSN.
- Small clinical groups with a 6:1 student-faculty ratio that promote personalized instruction
- Learn alongside your fellow students
- Excellent computer and instructional resources available to assist you in your educational studies
- Transfer students and high school graduates are welcome to apply
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing
Alumni Spotlight: Nicholas Wohlfarth
Nicholas Wohlfarth put the Franciscan value of service to work and benefited thousands. During his senior year at Lourdes, Nick established a volunteer pilot program at The Toledo Hospital (TTH) to enhance customer service in the Emergency Center (EC). Read Nick's Story