RN to BSN
Currently accepting applications for summer and fall semesters. Applications to the major deadline is the first day of fall and spring semester. Late application deadline is August 1 for fall semester and December 1 for spring semester.
The RN to BSN program offers you a flexible program with practice linked activities, allowing you to fulfill your professional goal while continuing to work.
Our dedicated faculty, advisors and staff are here to support you on the rewarding journey to earn your BSN.
- Learn alongside your fellow RN peers
- College credit awarded for prior learning
- RN to BSN bridge course designed to support your transition back to school
- Traditional classroom with web-enhanced RN to BSN courses available
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing
Alumni Spotlight: Jill Liebnau
Nurse Anesthesia Administrator and CRNA Jill Liebnau has come full circle; returning to Lourdes to lead the way in nurse anesthesia. "Lourdes is the perfect fit for this type of intense program that has a potentially high rate of failure for students," notes Professor Liebnau. Read Jill's Story