Amy Spangler, M.S., C.P.N.P., R.N.
"It's not about the destination, it's how you get there."
- M.S., Infant, Child and Adolescent Health, B.S.N., The University of Michigan
Areas of Expertise
- Developmental psychology
- Basic sciences
- Issues in infancy, childhood, adolescence
- Pediatric Emergency medicine topics
Wolfram RW, Kowaleski K, Izsak, E, Spangler A: Infestations – Pinworms, Scabies, and Lice. In: Harwood-Nuss AL, Wolfson AB, Linden CH, et al (Eds). The Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine, 3rd Edition. Philadelphia: JB Lippincott; (2003)
- "Cross-Walking the Concepts for a Concept-based Curriculum". Implementing a Concept-Based Curriculum. Friday, October 5, 2012. The University of Kansas: Kansas City, MO. Poster Presentation
- "In the Trenches: Lessons Learned from Rolling Out a New Curriculum" at "Transforming Clinical Partnerships: A Focus on Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN)". May 15, 2012. Sylvania, Ohio: Lourdes University
- Planning committee: "Transforming Clinical Partnerships: A Focus on Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN). Conference May 14-15, 2012. Sylvania, OH: Lourdes University
- Member, National Association for Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)