At Lourdes, we want to make paying for your education an affordable investment that works with your family's budget. Below is a description of payment options available to you.
Traditional Payment Plan
Payment is due in full for each semester prior to the start of classes. Payment due dates are as follows:
- Summer semester – May 23
- Fall semester – August 23
- Spring semester – January 17
The following payment methods are offered:
- We accept cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.(Credit card payments are subject to a 2.5% convenience fee per transaction.)
- Online payment is available for credit or web check payments.(Credit cards are subject to the same fee above; web checks are subject to a flat $3 per transaction fee.)
- Many families choose to secure loans for the balance. For example, parents may choose to secure a parent PLUS loan. This loan will pay Lourdes in full and your payments will be made directly to the lender. Further information regarding this option can be obtained from the Financial Aid Office.
Extended Payment Plan
This payment option divides the balance due for each semester into 5 smaller payments (2 for summer semester). Payments for each semester are due on the 20th of the following months:
- Summer semester – May, June
- Fall semester – July, August, September, October, November
- Spring Semester – December, January, February, March, April
Please note that any payments received after the 20th of the month will be assessed a $25 late charge on a monthly basis. If any changes affecting the amount owed occur (i.e. changes in enrollment, meal plan selection, etc.), it is the responsibility of the student to make appropriate arrangements with the Bursar’s office to adjust their monthly payment and keep their account current.
We ask that all students return the payment agreement form prior to the beginning of the semester to declare your payment intentions. Failure to do so will result in a $50 late financial registration fee assessed to your account.
For more information please contact the bursar at 419-824-3695