New Graduate Student Orientation
Spring Graduate School Orientation
Thursday, January 8, 2015
5:30-9pm - Check-in begins at 5:30 p.m. - Program begins at 5:45 p.m.
Break-out sessions will be held in various campus locations from 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
All new graduate students must attend!
New students: You will be meeting your cohort members and the Director of your program, receiving the syllabus for your first class and learning what it means to be a Master’s level student at Lourdes University. If you are unable to attend Orientation, please call Kelly Conkle at 419-824-3881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that other arrangements can be made for you to receive necessary information about starting classes at Lourdes University.
The agenda for the evening includes:
- Appetizers and refreshments
- Welcome and introductions
- History of the Sisters of St. Francis and Lourdes University
- Graduate School overview
- A chance to obtain student ID and parking pass
- Cohort pictures
- Program Breakouts
- Meet members of your cohort
- Talk with the Program Director
- Receive a copy of the syllabus for your first class
- Overview of campus support services
- Matriculation ceremony
We will be walking across campus so please dress comfortably!
Questions? Please call Kelly Conkle at 419-824-3881 or email: email@example.com