Search the OhioLINK Databases to find magazine and journal citations and abstracts.
Where can you find the text of the article?
- Many databases have full text available online.
- Html or PDF are 2 different choices sometimes available to view the text. Select either of those options. PDF needs Adobe acrobat reader to view the article.
- Select the option to "Find a copy" if there is no text. This lists the schools that have the print copy of a journal or magazine or gives a full text link.
- You have the option to go to that library and read or copy the article.
- Sometimes there is an option to link to Google.com. You will be linked to the text (or something similar) on the Web.
- Check another database that may contain the text version. E.g. Some citations in CINAHL are found full text in Health Source: Nursing/Academic.
If you need an article that is not online in any of the above suggested forms, you may fill out a request form.
- Requests are limited to Lourdes students, staff, and faculty.
- Article requests are not guaranteed to be filled.
- There may be a cost associated with obtaining the article that you will be required to pay.
- Fill out the request form completely, print the form and return it to the circulation desk.