Sophomore, double majoring in Psychology and Criminal Justice
Going on walks around my neighborhood, hanging out with friends, going shopping, listening to music, spending time with my dog Sweetie
- Vice President, Admissions Ambassadors
- Lourdes Event and Activities Planning (LEAP)
- Campus Ministry
- Student Government Association (SGA) member
- Work-study student in the Academic Support Center
- Social Science Club member
My favorite Lourdes people
I appreciate anyone open-minded and accepting of all different types of people. I love hanging out with people who really get to know others before making false judgments and who are down-to-earth.
Advice to new students
Do not fall behind on your studies! It may seem like you have a lot of time to finish homework, but time moves quickly. Also, become involved! Escape from your comfort zone and make college a time to grow as an individual.