. Dump out your chocolate milk at The Grille
I’ll take it. Seriously.
2. Burn your popcorn in the Residence Halls.
Or you’ll find yourself standing outside with 300 of your closest friends at 1:00 A.M.
3. Leave your Facebook open in the Library
Few things give me as much joy as an open Facebook.
4. Blast your music in the Residence Halls
You might like Nickelback, but that doesn’t mean you need to put everyone through that.
5. Open a classroom door without checking.
6. Ask me where the secret bathrooms are.
I’ll never tell you.
7. Be the last person to show up to Wings and Sings.
Hope you like celery.
8. Print an entire PowerPoint Presentation one slide per page.
Your computer privileges will be revoked. Forever.
9. Walk and text through Mother Adelaide Hall. You WILL crash into a Biology/Chemistry/Nursing major.
They don’t have time to look up from their books. Or sleep.
10. Forget how amazing the Sisters are!
They are seriously the nicest people you will ever meet.