At Lourdes, we want to make paying for your education an affordable investment that works with your family's budget. Below is a description of payment options available to you.
Traditional Payment Plan
Payment is due in full for each semester prior to the start of classes. Payment due dates are as follows:
- Summer semester – May 20
- Fall semester – August 1
- Spring semester – January 2
The following payment methods are offered:
- We accept cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.(Credit card payments are subject to a 2.5% convenience fee per transaction.)
- Online payment is available for credit or web check payments.(Credit cards are subject to the same fee above; web checks are subject to a flat $3 per transaction fee.)
- Many families choose to secure loans for the balance. For example, parents may choose to secure a parent PLUS loan. This loan will pay Lourdes in full and your payments will be made directly to the lender. Further information regarding this option can be obtained from the Financial Aid Office.
Extended Payment Plan
This payment option divides the balance due for each semester into 5 smaller payments (2 for summer semester). Payments for each semester are due on the 20th of the following months:
- Summer semester – May, June
- Fall semester – July, August, September, October, November
- Spring Semester – December, January, February, March, April
Lourdes University asks that you return the payment agreement form prior to the beginning of the semester to declare your payment intentions. Failure to do so will result in a $50 late financial registration fee assessed to your account. You can print this form from the web by going to Lourdes.edu/New & Future Students or Current Students/Bursar/Convenient Payment Options/Payment Forms.
The payment plan option divides the balance due for each semester into 5 equal payments. If the full installment amount is not received by the due date, a $25.00 late fee will be assessed for the month. If any changes affecting the amount owed occur (i.e. changes in enrollment, meal plan selection, etc.), it is the responsibility of the student to make appropriate arrangements with the Bursar's office to adjust their monthly payment and keep their account current.
When completing this form, please remember there are fees attached to the Direct Loans offered which may alter the balance due. If you would like help calculating the net disbursement, please feel free to contact the Bursar’s office by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the office or phone 419-824-3695 during regular business hours Monday – Thursday (9:00 – 5:30) or Friday (8:00 – 4:30).
The completed form must be returned to the Bursar’s office, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 419-517-8921.
Residential students: Failure to return this form by August 1 could cause unnecessary delays on move-in day. In addition, failure to adhere to the payment option chosen will prevent registration for future semester(s) and may be cause for suspension of the meal plan and/or removal from student housing until the account is current.