Veterans Affairs (VA) Forms
Lourdes Certification Form / Blue Form (PDF)
- Must be completed before each semester you attend!
New Students (You have never used VA Benefits):
- VA Form 22-1990 Chapters 30, 32 and 33 attach copy of DD-214
- VA Form 22-1990 Chapter 1606 attach copy of NOBE
- VA Form 22-5490 Chapter 35 (Application for Benefits)
Transfer Students (You have used VA Benefits, Transfer/Changing Major):
Contact the Lourdes VA Certifying Official for instructions on transferring your benefits. An official transcript must be submitted to the Lourdes Registrar’s Office for evaluation. You will need to complete the following forms below and submit to the VA Regional Processing Office, as listed on the form.
- VA Form 22-1995 Chapters 30, 32, 33 & 1606
- VA Form 22-5495 Chapter 35
** All VA forms are available on the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP). Applying online is the most convenient way to apply for your VA education benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Houston, VA Certifying Official, at (419) 824-3522 or firstname.lastname@example.org