At Lourdes University, students benefit from the strong academic and campus life programs offered at our award-winning institution.
Our awards include:
- “Best in the Midwest” for 10 consecutive years – Princeton Review
- “Military Friendly School” for 5 consecutive years – GI Jobs Magazine
- “Best Place to Work For® (2009, 2012) – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- “President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll” for 2 consecutive years – Corporation for National & Community Service
- “5-Star Champion of Character” (2013) – National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
An overwhelming majority of our students living on-campus report it was our spacious apartment-style housing that made the difference along with our very affordable tuition.
An Amazing Return On Investment (ROI)
Compared to the cost of other private institutions, Lourdes University’s return on investment (ROI) is ranked in the top 6 percent nationally. Among those students who receive financial aid, Lourdes’ ROI ranks in the top 1 percent!
For over 50 years, our graduates have gone on to be successful practitioners in their chosen fields:
- Over 97 percent of the 2012-2013 Lourdes University graduating class surveyed stated their Lourdes academic education prepared them well for a successful career
- Over 60 percent reported working full-time in an occupation aligned with their education just 6 months after graduation!
Committed To a Four-Year Plan
In January 2013, Lourdes offered its first accelerated session, better known as the “J session.” This program offers students the opportunity to take one three credit hour course in the month of January before each spring semester. At Lourdes, our advisors and faculty are committed to providing the best plan of study for each student to ensure every effort is made to reach graduation in a timely fashion.
Meet Our Successful Alumni and Students
The Lourdes University community is represented by our dedicated faculty and staff as well as our proud Gray Wolf students and alumni.