The Education Branch of the Lourdes University Alumni Association (LUAA) is an exciting way for education alumni to stay connected with each other and with Lourdes faculty and staff, as well as to network and meet other alumni in their field.
The goals of the Lourdes Alumni Association Education Branch are to:
- Support the Lourdes Department of Education in carrying out its mission and program goals
- Assist future and current Lourdes Education students
- Develop and maintain communication with Education Alumni
- Support programs and services to engage and stimulate Education Alumni
- Promote the personal, educational, and professional development of Education Alumni.
Lourdes University announces its partnership with Learner’s Edge, an online Professional Development course provider for educators. Learner's Edge offers over 70 affordable, online and print-based courses, with 18 classes aligned to the common core. For more information, visit Learner's Edge or contact Carolyn Jaksetic.