Residency Requirements & Waiver Form
All full time students are required to live in Lourdes-owned or Lourdes-sponsored housing for eight semesters, unless the student meets one of the following exceptions:
- Lives in one of the following zip codes with a parent or guardian
- Has reached the age of 23
- Is married or has a child
- Served in the United States Armed Services
- Has a documented disability and receives approval from the Office of Accessibility.
Students may request to live off campus by completing a Residency Requirement waiver application with the Dean of Students. Only full-time students may live in student housing.