Mission & Outcomes
Lourdes Orientation Mission Statement
Orientation provides new students with information and campus resources to help begin their college experience. Orientation welcomes new students to campus and establishes new connections with the Lourdes community.
Lourdes Orientation Learning Outcomes:
- Students will be comfortable finding their way on campus.
- Students will learn the opportunities to get involved outside the classroom.
- Campus services available to students will be identified.
- Campus rules and expectations will be communicated.
- New students will meet current students, faculty, and staff of Lourdes.