Enactus is an international organization that connects student, academic and business leaders through entrepreneurial-based projects that empower people to transform opportunities into real, sustainable progress for themselves and their communities.
Guided by academic advisors and business experts, the student leaders of Enactus create and implement community empowerment projects around the globe. The experience not only transforms lives, it helps students develop the kind of talent and perspective that are essential to leadership in an ever-more complicated and challenging world.
Entrepreneurial—having the perspective to see an opportunity and the talent to create value from that opportunity;
Action—the willingness to do something and the commitment to see it through even when the outcome is not guaranteed;
Us—a group of people who see themselves connected in some important way; individuals that are part of a greater whole.
Why join Enactus?
- Networking: Meet and speak with today's business leaders; create the connections that will prove to be invaluable tomorrow.
- Gain valuable leadership experience: You can serve as anything from a local committee chair to a national officer, or anything in between!
- Improve your resume: Enactus is a widely-recognized, international organization with over 66,500 students in 36 countries - you'll stand out from the crowd.
- Belong to a community: Meet new people and gain valuable friendships with people who share similar interests from Lourdes and the Sylvania community.
2014–2015 President and Officers
- Destini Anderson, President
- Joey Hawkins, Vice President
- Zachary Babb, Project Manager
- Julius Keller, Project Manager
- Vatina Hollaman, Marketing Manager
- Teri Easter, Treasurer
- Yvonne Babino, Secretary
- Andrea Domachowski and Bob Rood, Advisors