- Educational: To stimulate the student and faculty interest in and understanding of literature and writing through workshops, public readings, and other literary events.
- Social: To provide opportunities for student and alumni writers and readers of literature to network and mentor each other.
- Service: To provide service to the campus and community, in terms of enrichment and education.
25th Annual African-American Read-in
The read-in was presented by Lourdes Literati, Diversity Action Awareness Committee, Diversity and Multicultural Services, and Duns Scotus Library on February 20, 2014 in the Ebeid Student Center.
To watch more read-in videos visit the YouTube Play List
Ray Washington, wearing Kente cloth, reading "Theme For English B" by Langston Hughes
- Lourdes students and alumni are welcome to join
- Members must attend one meeting and one event per semester
Noah Roderick: email@example.com
Susan Shelangoskie: firstname.lastname@example.org