Social Science Club
- Educational and Further Development: To promote and supplement the Criminal Justice, Psychology, Social Work, and Sociology programs through seminars, workshops, public speakers, and field experience
- Fundraising: To raise funds for the undertakings of the club’s expenses by sponsoring students to attend conferences and help pay for public speakers
- Social: To promote and develop cohesiveness outside the academic setting
- Charitable: To volunteer our time to community service at organizations such as Family Connections
- Membership is open to any Lourdes student.
- Active members are those who attend a minimum of two meetings a semester and agree to participate in one activity a semester
- There will be no discrimination because of race, creed, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, or marital status.
Interested in Becoming an Officer?
- Luke Grable, President
- Kathryn Olson, Vice President
- Kristin Sullivan, Secretary
- Carolyn Bunch, Personal Resource
- Jenna Jennawine, Treasurer
Pat Bellomo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Larry Godfrey, email@example.com