Social Science Club
The Lourdes University Social Science Club presents "Secrets Of Body Language"
A Coffee and Documentaries Series Installment
Tuesday, March 18 from 6-8 p.m. in St. Francis Hall lower level
Coffee and snacks provided
For more information on this event, contact Advisor Dr. Pat Bellomo at email@example.com.
- Educational and Further Development: To promote and supplement the Criminal Justice, Psychology, Social Work, and Sociology programs through seminars, workshops, public speakers, and field experience
- Fundraising: To raise funds for the undertakings of the club’s expenses by sponsoring students to attend conferences and help pay for public speakers
- Social: To promote and develop cohesiveness outside the academic setting
- Charitable: To volunteer our time to community service at organizations such as Family Connections
- Membership is open to any Lourdes student.
- Active members are those who attend a minimum of two meetings a semester and agree to participate in one activity a semester
- There will be no discrimination because of race, creed, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, or marital status.
Interested in Becoming an Officer?
For more information contact advisor Pat Bellomo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, advisor Larry Godfrey at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org