WAVE Artist Application
The 8th Annual Celebration of Women Festival
Saturday, March 28, 2015
11 a.m.–4 p.m.
Franciscan Center Commons
6832 Convent Blvd., Sylvania, OH 43560
- All arts/crafts displayed must be created and handmade by the exhibitor.
- Women entrepreneurs are welcome to present/promote any kind of service, product or affiliation that is generated by women.
- To ensure the integrity of the show, kits, imports or commercial items are not to be displayed or sold.
- Four (4) photos must be included with the application. One of your setup, and three of the items you intend to sell and represent your work. Photos are not to exceed 1 MB in size.
- The festival committee reserves the right to disallow any exhibitor not conforming to these requirements, or any art or craft that does not meet the selective criteria.
- The committee reserves the right to refuse any art or craft considered physically hazardous or offensive.
Setup begins at 8:30 a.m. All displays MUST be set up by 10:45 a.m. and remain intact until 4 p.m.
Jurying and Fee: The deadline for applications is Friday, February 20, 2015. The W.A.V.E. Committee will jury the entries, and decisions will be made the week of February 23, after which you will be notified of acceptance. Upon acceptance, the fee of $40 per space must be submitted by March 9 at 4 p.m. to reserve your spot. Payment is to be made by check only. Receipts of fees will be sent to your e-mail address.
Cancellation: The cancellation deadline is Friday, March 13, 2015. No money will be refunded after this date. There will be a $10 late fee assessed for accepted submissions received after February 20.
Exhibit Space: Your space is 8' wide by 6' deep. One eight-foot table will be provided. One additional table may be requested for an additional deposit of $40. (The Committee reserves the right to reject additional table requests if necessary.) Please specify table and electricity* needs on the application form below. You will be notified of your space assignment. *Power cords must be provided by exhibitor.