Lourdes University offers a challenging, flexible, and fulfilling work environment, driven by the institution’s mission to provide job opportunities for intellectual discovery for our students. We offer numerous benefits, as well as many opportunities for personal and professional enrichment — and our employees value the sense of family they gain from working in a small, caring community. Our campus is situated on 127 beautiful wooded acres in Sylvania, Ohio (10 miles west of Toledo).
Please review available job opportunities below.
Coordinator of Clinical and Field Experiences
Lourdes University is seeking applicants for a Coordinator of Clinical and Field Experiences. The Coordinator of Clinical and Field Experiences is primarily responsible for implementing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the field experiences for all teacher candidates. The Coordinator works in collaboration with school personnel, course instructors, program chairs and field supervisors. The Coordinator is also the edTPA liaison and is responsible for its implementation. This full-time, exempt, eleven-month position will report to the Chair of the Department of Education.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solicits potential interested school partners and cooperating clinical faculty.
- Meets with potential schools and teachers to assess the appropriateness of forming a partnership, which is then formalized with a signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
- Responsible for training the clinical faculty.
- Works with University faculty to provide clinical experiences with partner schools.
- Designs field experiences to give teacher candidates diverse experiences relative to demographic locations, cultures, racial and ethnic backgrounds and diversity of student abilities and needs.
- Assists in monitoring candidate compliance as related to the assessment gates.
- Coordinates and directs the Student Teacher Seminars.
- Collects and analyzes feedback about the experience from teacher candidates and clinical faculty.
- Coordinates the edTPA performance assessment and serves as the edTPA liaison.
- Collects data in assessing the quality of the experiences.
- Keeps accurate records of all forms related to clinical and field experiences.
- Ensures payments be made to the (K-12) clinical faculty teachers.
- Works with the Clinical and Field Experience Subcommittee of the Department of Education Advisory Committee to receive input and assistance in the design, implementation and evaluation of the field experiences.
- Assists in resolving any issues related to clinical and field experiences.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects and compiles assessment data as defined by the assessment protocol plan.
- Annually assists in compiling end-of-year report statistics.
- Serves as a liaison with Ohio Field Directors Association.
- Serves on the Department of Education Leadership Team.
- Actively participates in college community functions.
- Carries out assignments and other responsibilities assigned by the Chair of the Department of Education and/or Dean of the College of Education and Human Services.
- Masters Degree in Education
- Knowledgeable of clinical and field standards and best practices
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff and K-12 personnel
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references (all in MS Word or pdf format only) to email@example.com
Lourdes University, a private institution of higher education offering bachelor and graduate degrees in the liberal arts and professional studies, invites applicants for the position of Assistant Professor in the Department of Education. This is a full-time, eleven month, exempt position.
Applicants must have a terminal degree from an accredited institution in Education or related field, successful teaching and/or administrative experience in higher education, knowledge and experience in accreditation and assessment, demonstrated strong leadership and management skills. Technology competency as related to assessment management systems, special education and reading is preferred. Applicants should also demonstrate excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service appropriate to rank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Faculty actively participate in the development of curriculum.
- Faculty provide feedback to students and are responsive to their concerns.
- Faculty update course content to be current with their discipline.
- Faculty explain and/or model/demonstrate course material in an effective manner. This includes variety and creativity in teaching methods as well as demonstrating an awareness of different learning styles.
- Faculty stimulate student interest in their discipline.
- Faculty demonstrate respect for students.
- Faculty serve as professional and academic mentors.
- Faculty endeavor to be objective in their evaluation of and interaction with students.
- Faculty meet University and departmental administrative deadlines.
- Faculty plan effectively to fulfill their teaching responsibilities.
- Faculty engage effectively in collaboration with other faculty in meeting teaching goals.
- Faculty actively participate in University wide assessment strategies (institution, program, course and student).
- Faculty actively fulfill any administrative and planning responsibilities when so assigned (i.e., Department chair, special projects, etc.).
- Faculty engage in scholarship of discovery, integration, application and/or teaching as articulated in the Faculty Handbook.
- Faculty meet scholarship expectations for their faculty status (i.e. undergraduate, graduate and faculty teaching both graduate and undergraduate courses.
- Faculty hold professional memberships appropriate for their discipline.
- Faculty are active in professional development. This may include but is not limited to attendance at conferences, seminars, workshops, clinical practice or lectures as well as grant writing and collaboration with scholars from other institutions.
- Faculty maintain professional certification and/or licensure where appropriate.
- Faculty are encouraged to pursue, as institutional resources permit, formal course work or an advanced degree so as to expand their knowledge in their respective disciplines.
- Faculty attend and participate in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Faculty participate in significant University events such as convocation and commencement. Faculty are encouraged to support other University activities.
- Faculty participate in accreditation processes. This may include but is not limited to membership on task forces, research or document preparation.
- Faculty collaborate with others to meet the goals and needs of the department.
- Faculty serve on appropriate department and/or University committees.
- Faculty are supportive of their department and its students. This will include academic advising. Other activities such as student recruitment, mentoring, tutoring, guiding student projects, involvement with alumni activities and/or sponsoring clubs and honor societies, etc., may be required.
- Faculty are encouraged to be an available resource for their department, University, and/or community beyond the University.
- Faculty are encouraged to be active in the community beyond the University. This may include activities such as volunteer work, presentations to community organizations, service on boards, etc.
To apply, candidates should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information for three professional references (all in MS Word or pdf format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Lourdes University, a private institution of higher education offering bachelor and graduate degrees in the liberal arts and professional studies, invites applicants for the position of Assistant Professor of Psychology. This is a full-time, nine-month, non-tenure track faculty position beginning in the fall of 2018.
The successful candidate for this position will offer survey courses and upper level courses in Counseling, Personality and Abnormal Psychology. This candidate will also teach General Psychology and Developmental courses. Dedication to the mission of Lourdes University, evidence of excellence in teaching and potential for significant scholarship are required. Additionally, an interest in program development and leadership is desirable.
Requirements include a Ph.D. in Psychology (A.B.D. candidates who complete their dissertation by August 2018 will be considered), teaching experience and scholarly activity. Licensure to practice or the ability to gain licensure to practice preferred, but not required. Faculty rank is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
To apply, candidates should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, statement of teaching philosophy and three professional references (all in MS Word or pdf. format only) to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately.
ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR – INTEGRATED SCIENCE
Lourdes University in Sylvania, Ohio invites applicants for an adjunct faculty position in the Department of Chemistry and Physical Science. A lecture instructor is needed beginning January 2018 to teach an integrated science course for Education majors in Sylvania. Successful applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to teaching and possess at least a Master’s degree (Ph.D. preferred) in chemistry, biology, or physical science with some experience teaching K-8. Applicants with a Master’s degree in Education must demonstrate a strong foundation in the sciences.
Lourdes University in Sylvania, Ohio invites applicants for an adjunct faculty position in the Department of Chemistry and Physical Science. A lab instructor is needed beginning January 2018 to teach an introductory general, organic, and biological chemistry lab course for allied health students in Sylvania. Successful applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to teaching and possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, or a related science.
To apply, send cover letter, vitae and three letters of reference (all in MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing Department Adjunct Faculty/Teaching Assistants
Lourdes University, a private institution of higher education offering bachelor and graduate degrees in the liberal arts and professional studies, invites applicants for Adjunct Faculty/Teaching Assistants for the 2017 Spring Semester in the College of Nursing.
These temporary positions will assist and work under the direction of faculty to provide instruction in a classroom, laboratory or clinical setting. The area of specialization desired is Medical/Surgical.
- Master’s degree in nursing or related field preferred. BSN degree required.
- Experience as an educator in an academic setting preferred.
- Current, valid RN license to practice in Ohio.
- Minimum of two years clinical experience as a registered Medical/Surgical nurse.
To apply, send letter of application, CV and contact information for three professional references (all in MS Word format only) to email@example.com
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Head Women’s Basketball Coach
Lourdes University, a private institution located in Sylvania, Ohio, offering bachelor and graduate degrees in the liberal arts and professional studies, and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis, invites applications for a Head Women’s Basketball Coach position.
The head coach, under the supervision of the director of athletics, will develop, implement and supervise all phases of the Women’s Intercollegiate Basketball program. This is a full-time, twelve-month position.
Responsibilities: ongoing recruiting of student athletes; knowledge and compliance of NAIA rules; supervision and guidance of players during both games and practices; provide direction and/or assistance for academic success of the individual student athletes; prepare schedules for practices and competition; hire and supervise an assistant coach and other staff while ensuring their compliance with the University’s mission; assist with fundraising and promotion of the program as needed; maintain inventory of all equipment, uniforms and supplies; and engage the women’s basketball team with the campus community as requested.
Qualifications: candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree; coaching experience required, University level coaching preferred, recruiting experience required; must demonstrate strong organizational skills; effective communication skills; a high degree of professional integrity; a commitment to developing the student athlete in both sport and in citizenship; and respect for the Franciscan values of the University. The head coach will serve as a positive role model who strives for excellence representing the University both on and off campus.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Completed applications should include a cover letter, resume and contact information for at least five professional references.
For more information on Lourdes University please visit our website at: www.lourdes.edu
To apply, send application materials (all in MS Word for .pdf format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Financial Services Specialist
Lourdes University, a private, four-year, institution of higher education located in Sylvania, Ohio, and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis, invites applicants for the position of Student Financial Services Specialist. This is a full-time, twelve-month, non-exempt position.
This person will be responsible for assisting with operation of student services office: liaison for Student Accounts and Financial Aid, organizing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures, assisting with FAFSA filing, financial aid requirements, Parent PLUS applications, payment plan applications and collection of student accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General Office Coordinator. Schedule appointments, reserve conference rooms
- Help coordinate and promote special events. Including but not limited to: Constitution Day, FAFSA week, Student literacy events, Financial Aid night, FYE and Capstone class visits
- Ordering supplies needed for operations, with approval of Director
- Provide excellent customer service. Serves as front line student services contact with walk-in, phone traffic, and email fielding both financial aid and student accounts questions and concerns. Escalate calls/walk-ins when appropriate.
- Assist with all incoming and out-going mail and ensure that it is processed properly; assist with front office file maintenance including scanning, filing and organization.
- Ensure that the pages of the website and associated forms are up-to-date, including posting scholarship applications
- Update all forms each year, including federal forms and internal office use forms
- Oversee the Federal Work-study Students, including scheduling, timesheets, planning and tasks that need to be accomplished
- Performs all other duties that may enhance the position of Lourdes University
- Able to work varied hours, specifically Saturdays and early evenings.
- Provide input, suggestions and creative thought to foster the development of the Financial Aid Office, Lourdes University, and the Lourdes University Community at-large. Seek out new and improved methods to effectively and efficiently create a more positive work environment and student centered atmosphere
- Perform duties associated with the proper, legal, and ethical administration of all financial aid administered through, by, and on-behalf of the U.S. Department of Education, the Ohio Department of Higher Education, Lourdes University and all such agencies/individuals as applicable
- Serve as the primary person for running tracking letters, award letters, scholarship letters and cancel/exit letters
- Review RCPMTCH report and send data to Admissions for creation of Recruit records in Banner/Slate
- Process skip/trace requests from Direct Loan Servicers
- Coordinate the scholarship committee process and post scholarships on Sakai/Canvas for ease of access for committee members.
- Collect and review for completeness, documents submitted to the FAO
- Updates and maintains student account aging reports
- Work with Finance Office to resolve uncashed refunds which may require contacting the borrower to deposit the refund or have FAO return refund if borrower does not want
- Routinely contacts students whose accounts are past due
- Invoices students monthly and processes schedule bills during registration periods
- Reconcile and monitor miscellaneous receivables
- Responsible for recordkeeping in the Student Accounts Office, including scanning and paper files
- Assist with applying and troubleshooting meal plans via Multiplan
- Assist students in filling out online payment plan agreements
- Work with Official Payments, Cashier’s office, and students to ensure payment plans are deposited monthly
- Associate’s Degree required in a business related field, or 3-5 years related experience in student accounts or financial aid
- Working knowledge of computers, specifically SCT Banner, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
- Strong customer service background and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with multiple deadlines in a shifting operational environment
To apply, send letter of application, CV and contact information for three professional references (all in MS Word or pdf format only) to email@example.com
Enterprise Application Analyst
Lourdes University, a private, four-year liberal arts institution sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio seeks applicants for an immediate opening for an Enterprise Application Analyst. In this role the analyst will provide daily operational support for the various components within Banner Systems. The successful candidate will actively participate in hands-on projects and/or special assignments with end-users by observing various departments’ operations, functions, responsibilities and work flow. This is a full-time, exempt position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical enterprise application level software support for the Banner system by working closely with both technical and end users to define requirements, resolve issues, and modify code for implementation.
- Provide end user support, including delivery of user, process documentation, and reports.
- Determine opportunities for automation and improvement of current processes, both in and outside of Banner.
- Work closely with other analysts and other technical staff to determine priorities, schedules, and mange any required changes to supported systems.
- Work closely with other analyst to develop, customize, and maintain reports to ensure all are working properly and are correct
- Work directly with functional and technical end-users to: conduct feasibility studies of new programming requests, identify and document software purpose, workflow issues, and output needs.
- Investigate, design, program and implement enhancements to Banner applications and other integrated applications.
- Keep abreast of latest Banner technologies and functionalities, and make appropriate recommendations. Identify current operating procedures; and clarify program objectives.
- And other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a business related field or an Associate’s Degree with 5 years related experience in computer science or information technology/systems.
- Three or more years of experience of:
- Programming logic
- Oracle Forms
- SQL Plus
- Two or more years of experience of:
- Creating reports such as PL/SQL, SQL, Cognos,
- Gathering requirements needed to create business and functional project or reporting specifications.
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service background and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple deadlines in a shifting operational environment.
- Flexibility regarding work schedule.
- Three or more year’s experience in: Higher Education, Banner Systems, and Cognos.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references (all in MS Word or .pdf format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Start date will be immediate upon the successful completion of a background check.
Upward Bound Math and Science Tutors
The Lourdes University Upward Bound Program (UB) invites applicants for Math and Science after-school tutoring positions in its Academic Year Program. Tutors will be expected to work at one of two school sites, three days a week (Woodward- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday and Waite-Monday, Tuesday & Thursday) from 3:30-5:30 p.m. Anticipated hiring salary is $15-$18 (hourly).
- Facilitate active tutoring sessions which include, but are not limited to: asking questions, drawing diagrams, creating flash cards, developing outlines and encouraging reading.
- Help students with problems they are having in specified academic area(s).
- Grade and evaluate student work.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field.
- Experience in teaching and advising students from diverse, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Pass a criminal background check.
Applicants should email cover letter, resume and a list of three professional references to email@example.com (all in MS Word format only) (Certified teachers need to submit a copy of their teaching certificate).
The Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio invites applicants for the position of Utility Worker. This is a full-time, non-exempt, twelve-month position. This person is responsible for routine cleaning of the Franciscan Theatre & Conference Center, coordinating table and chair set-up, equipment set-up and clean up after events and acts as liaison between the facility and tenants and/or member of the public.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes the values of the Sisters of St. Francis by demonstrating behaviors supportive of a commitment to reverence, service and stewardship, including respect and involvement, teamwork, open and effective communication and efficient and effective resource use. Adheres to the Sisters of St. Francis policies, procedures and objectives. Exhibits professional attitude in attire, work space and interpersonal communications.
- Adheres to written work schedules, and/or verbal assignments. Performs quality work which is free from defects. Completes assignments within allotted time parameters.
- Attends and participates in scheduled in-service training.
- Performs a variety of tasks similar to the following:
- Obtains list of areas to be used and room layouts; set up and cleans properly
- Assures that set-ups are in accordance with lessee agreements, fire and health code procedures
- Performs pre-event inspection of areas to be used and corrects deficiencies as needed
- Acts as a liaison between the facility and tenants and public for certain events
- Sets facility microphone layouts and set sound systems levels
- Provides hospitality for meetings; including making coffee and setting up other beverages as required per rental agreement. Completes consumption log for billing purposes
- Checks on events throughout the day to refresh beverage service as needed
- Services restrooms during events and other times as deemed necessary
- Maintains cleanliness and safety of outside areas
- Cleans, arranges and moves furniture and equipment; removes trash
- Properly stores and replenishes supplies
- Maintains entire building cleanliness adhering to daily and weekly cleaning schedules
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Opens and secures building
- Posts event information on marquee accurately
- Provides hospitality for meetings as needed
- Advises Team Leader immediately of any damages resulting from events
- May work long hours to meet client timetable requirement. Schedule includes frequent nights, weekends and holidays
- Attends staff meetings as required
- Others duties as assigned
- Ability to perform moderately heavy manual work
- Ability to read and understand event orders
- Ability to interact harmoniously with the general public and Sylvania Franciscan Village community
- Ability to work irregular hours
- Ability to prioritize work load, assign duties and work without constant supervision
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references (in MS Word or .pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Staff Accountant
The Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, called like Francis of Assisi to commit to work that respects human dignity, is an entity which works to enhance a community of learning, reverence, and service. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated professional in the position of Senior Staff Accountant.
The Senior Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting the Finance Director with oversight of the daily accounting functions within the Finance Office and in analyzing and compiling quarterly financial reports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain fixed asset reporting to include monitoring capital projects, as well as capitalization and depreciation
- Responsible for regular reconciliation of bank accounts
- Assists in preparation of annual audit work papers
- Maintains financial records for certain subsidiary organizations and prepares financial statements and IRS Form 990’s
- Assists with vehicle fleet management
- Provides technical support to other Finance Office staff for Great Plains accounting system
- Assists with financial recordkeeping and reporting for grants.
We are searching for a candidate with excellent communication, technology, detail-oriented, and organization skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a not-for-profit setting. If you have these qualities and are an accounting professional who has the ability to work jointly with others at all levels of the organization, please apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 3-5 or more years of accounting experience in a team oriented setting
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and reporting, advanced formulas and macros, charts, data manipulation
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Access including creating/designing new databases, creating reports and interfacing with other applications
- Ability to communicate (both verbally and in writing) effectively with a wide range of people
- Not-for-profit accounting and reporting experience
- Experience with Great Plains accounting software including report design
What does Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania have to offer you?
- A culture that fosters personal integrity, ethical understanding, social responsibility, care of all of creation, and a commitment to community service
- Competitive compensation and a wide variety of benefits including college tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; retirement plan; access to recreation and cultural activities
- Being part of an inclusive, diverse, peaceful, and learning community
- Working at a beautiful and verdant campus
For more information about Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, visit us at http://sistersosf.org/
Please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and contact information for three professional references (all in MS Word or pdf format only) to: email@example.com
Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio invites applicants for the position of Grounds Technician. This is a full-time, exempt, twelve-month position.
Performs a variety of tasks related to the landscaping, maintenance and upkeep of specified campus grounds areas on the properties of the Sisters of Saint Francis and Lourdes University including the Canticle Center, Mid-Campus, Lourdes Commons, and other off-campus properties.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Performance of a variety of horticulture, maintenance, and grounds care procedures similar to the following:
- Identification of species
- Pruning techniques for species
- Removal of invasive species
- Plant inspection for disease control
- Pest control
- Watering techniques
- Chemical application (controls)
- Mulch application
- Grading and seeding
- Trimming and mowing
- Planting and weeding flowerbeds
- Spring and Fall clean up
Note: These examples are not all inclusive and similar related work will be assigned.
2. Reports observed grounds equipment needs and corrects when appropriate.
3. Properly maintains and operates assigned grounds equipment.
4. Performs tasks in a safe manner, using required/recommended personal protective gear.
5. Under direction of the Ground Supervisor, assist with snow removal and other emergency activities to help ensure the safety of the Sylvania Franciscan Village residents, employees, faculty, and staff.
6. Performance of other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand and follow work instructions, either written or oral.
- An understanding of math necessary for measuring and calculating quantities of materials needed, and to properly dilute and apply chemicals.
- Mechanical aptitude necessary to operate assigned equipment.
Sisters of St. Francis employees are eligible for Lourdes University educational benefits as well as generous health, life, disability and retirement benefits.
To apply, send cover letter, resume, salary requirement and contact information for three professional references (all in MS Word or pdf format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio invites applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant. This is a part-time, 15 hours a week, non-exempt, twelve-month position.
Promoting the values of the Sisters of St. Francis, the Administrative Assistant fulfills and performs all duties necessary to facilitate the day-to-day operations of the Sylvania Franciscan Village (SFV).
The individual will work a flexible schedule serving as the primary staff for electronic communications while providing administrative support for the effective operations of the SFV.
General responsibilities include:
- Promotes the values of the Sisters of St. Francis by modeling the values of reverence, service and stewardship through daily interactions.
- Works collaboratively with the Director of the Sylvania Franciscan Village Director in identifying information and activities so as to keep electronic means of communication current for all community and village activities.
- Provides the content for electronic communications, including assisting with identifying and creating new content to be provide for the SFV website
- Maintains and regularly updates Constant Contact to ensure effective outreach to Sisters, sponsored ministries and community contacts.
- Manages database for e-mail promotion and sends emails as needed.
- Researches, produces and distributes monthly mailing inserts/event calendar
- Handles registration and sign-ups for all SFV events and activities
- Promotes SFV events through posting of flyers/retrieves flyers after event
- Responsible for overseeing room set up/logistics for SFV events
- Responds to external/internal inquiries regarding SFV events
- Oversees & ensures up to date information for SFV electronic calendar
- Assists with special projects such Have a Heart Restock Drive, Zero Waste Lunch and other special SFV events
- Serves as liaison for Franciscan Center contracts
- Oversees and implements all logistics related to the Fr. Bacik Lecture Series
- Provides office support such as copying, ordering supplies, typing, etc. as needed
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills to respond to questions from internal and external contacts in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication and organizational skills that result in ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time.
- Is flexible and able to handle change.
- Works well in a team and individual settings.
- Has knowledge and experience with print/electronic technology, Internet and Social Media.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite platforms a plus.
- Has knowledge of Constant Contact for e-newsletters.
- Has knowledge of Word Press.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Associate Degree and preference to candidate with 3-5 years of experience.
- Additional qualifications as an administrative assistant a plus.
- All candidates must pass an FBI/BCI background check prior to start date.
To apply, send cover letter, resume, salary requirement and contact information for three professional references (all in MS Word or pdf format only) to email@example.com