Alumni Association Board At-Large Member Application
Job Description and Expectations
The At-Large Member (ALM) is a two-year elected position. The ALM represents the interests of the general membership.
- Attend quarterly board meetings and annual dinner.
- Commit to participate actively on one alumni board committee. Committees include: Nominations and Activities/Advancement (see descriptions below).
- Volunteer for, and willingly accept, assignments; completing them thoroughly and on time.
- Stay informed about board matters, prepare for meetings, review and comment on minutes and reports, and communicate regularly with the Alumni Relations representative.
- Support alumni events commitments by attending 1-2 events outside regularly scheduled board meetings.
- Support Lourdes financially through annual Alumni Board Campaign.
Alumni Committee Descriptions
Activities and Advancement Committee
The Activities and Advancement Committee is responsible for organizing, planning and staffing alumni events. The committee is responsible for tracking alumni participation at Lourdes University. This committee will work to enhance alumni involvement and participation in the Lourdes University Alumni Association increasing alumni financial support.
The Nominating Committee is responsible for the ongoing search for officers and at-large candidates for the Lourdes University Alumni Association Board of Directors. The committee will present the slate of board members at the Association’s annual dinner in the spring each year. Committee members will work closely with working with Alumni Relations to research and present potential board candidates.