Benefits and Awards
Lourdes University Alumni automatically are admitted upon graduation. As a proud Gray Wolves alumni association member, you can take advantage of the following benefits and award opportunities.
Alumni Association Benefits
- Duns Scotus Library, Academic Support Center and Center for Professional Studies
- Faxes ($1 maximum of 10 pages, Library only)
- Free checking out of books and resources in the Center of Professional Studies and the Library
- Computer use when Academic Support Center, Center for Professional Studies and Library are not at capacity. Note: Alumni will need to present their Alumni Card to utilize these services.
- Free admission (with card) to Lourdes University non-conference home athletic events
- Use of the Ebeid Student Center
- Use of the Ebeid Recreation Center (Must show alumni card AND photo ID)
- Free membership in Lifelong Learning
- 10% discount at the Lourdes Book Store (excluding textbooks)
- 15% discount on any room rental at the Franciscan Center
- Invitations to special events
- AtLourdes Alumni Magazine
- Alumni updates via the website and e-mail
- Alumni Association events
- Lourdes Alumni Scholarship for graduate studies reduces the cost of attendance by $25 per credit hour for anyone with a bachelor’s degree from Lourdes who enrolls in one of the following degree programs: M.A. in Theology, M.B.A., M.Ed., M.O.L., or M.S.N.
Alumni Awards Program
2016 Alumnus of the Year – Chrys Peterson
Each year, the Alumni Association presents the Alumnus of the Year award. The criteria for Alumnus of the Year is that the nominee demonstrates Lourdes’ values of learning, reverence and service and that they are giving of their time, talent and treasure to support the mission of Lourdes University.