Greetings from the Office of University Relations.
As brand champions for Lourdes University, we are pleased to provide information about the institution to internal and external audiences. It is our pleasure to deliver the latest Lourdes new through electronic communications, printed publications, and general and social media.
As part of this responsibility, we enjoy the opportunity to meet, work with and share the unique stories of our students, alumni, faculty, staff, administration and friends.
As brand champions of Lourdes University, our goals include:
- Promoting the Lourdes University brand to internal and external audiences
- Supporting the Lourdes University mission
- Working in collaboration with the Office of Admission to engage prospective students and their parents
- Supporting First Year Experience and other Student Life programs for our current students
- Promoting the distinctive Catholic and Franciscan college experience Lourdes University offers to the broader community
- Working in tandem with the Offices of Development and Alumni Relations, and Corporate, Foundation and Government Relations in their program, scholarship, capital and endowment initiatives
The Office of University Relations represents Lourdes University to internal and external communities through advertising, marketing, media, publications, web communications and social media. An integral part of Institutional Advancement, University Relations informs students, alumni, donors, friends and the general community of the latest developments and offerings at Lourdes University.
University Relations is available to student organizations and committees to help with media relations, publications and design, the institution’s website, MyPlace marketing and advertising ideas.
Lourdes’ magazine is published three times per year by the Department of University Relations. It is circulated to over 16,000 readers. AtLourdes features stories about students, faculty, staff, alumni, donors and campus programs, events and activities.
Students are encouraged to submit information, articles and stories for consideration. Items should be submitted to Helene Sheets, Director of University Relations, at email@example.com.
Marketing and Advertising
University Relations can provide you with marketing and advertising information, including:
- Drafting marketing plans for academic and student-focused programs
- Developing ad campaigns
- Promoting events, programs and services across all media: web, print, radio and television
Student Models Needed
University Relations is always looking for student models to be photographed or filmed for our publications. If you are interested in participating in our marketing campaign or would like more information about publications and design, please contact Helene Sheets at 419-824-3965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.