Down to Earth
A routine fossil-hunting expedition turns up evidence that the villainous Deliria Delight has been traveling back in time to Earth’s prehistoric past and illegally dumping her company’s trash. Join the Zula Patrol as they blast into the past to solve the mystery and save the Earth from its toxic future. Along the way, we will travel back in time to learn about the formation and development of Earth, and the life forms who call it home.
Show times: May 5, 19, 20 from 2:30-3:30 pm
Reservations are recommended.
Please call 419-517-8897 or email email@example.com
$5 for adults
$4 for children 12 and under and members of the Lourdes community.
The planetarium offers shows open to the public throughout the academic year on select Saturday nights.
The Appold Planetarium and the Toledo Symphony Orchestra announce a new collaboration that brings music to the planetarium experience. Prior to each show, guests can now enjoy the sounds of the symphony! The 30-minute recording offers a grand selection of music sure to delight audiences as they prepare to travel through the solar system and view starfields, planets and other celestial phenomenon.
Directions to Lourdes
- From US-23 take Exit #234 – the first (or last) exit in Ohio – (Rt.51/184 east-Sylvania)
- Turn left (west) onto Monroe Street and continue .6 miles to Main Street (Key Bank is on the right)
- Turn left (south) onto Main Street and continue on Main for .5 miles to Convent Boulevard
- Turn right (west) onto Convent Boulevard and continue for .3 miles
- Turn right at the Lourdes University driveway – 6832 Convent Boulevard.