September 17, 24
October 1, 15, 22
Saturdays, 7:30 pm
BLACK HOLES: The Other Side of Infinity
Mysterious and exotic, Black Holes are places where time and space are warped to the extreme. Nothing –not even light- can escape. Time stands still. Feel the pull of the supermassive black hole lurking in the heart of our Milky Way galaxy… it’s the closest you’ll ever get to experiencing the real thing!
This cutting-edge production is narrated by Liam Neeson.
$5 for adults
$4 for children 12 and under and members of the Lourdes community.
Reservations are recommended.
Please call 419-517-8897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The planetarium offers shows open to the public throughout the academic year on select Saturday nights.
The Appold Planetarium and the Toledo Symphony Orchestra announce a new collaboration that brings music to the planetarium experience. Prior to each show, guests can now enjoy the sounds of the symphony! The 30-minute recording offers a grand selection of music sure to delight audiences as they prepare to travel through the solar system and view starfields, planets and other celestial phenomenon.
Directions to Lourdes
- From US-23 take Exit #234 – the first (or last) exit in Ohio – (Rt.51/184 east-Sylvania)
- Turn left (west) onto Monroe Street and continue .6 miles to Main Street (Key Bank is on the right)
- Turn left (south) onto Main Street and continue on Main for .5 miles to Convent Boulevard
- Turn right (west) onto Convent Boulevard and continue for .3 miles
- Turn right at the Lourdes University driveway – 6832 Convent Boulevard.