- Basics of Astronomy: a great place to get started
- Exploratorium: discover your weight and age on other planets!
- Google Sky: browse the universe, locate planets and constellations in the sky, zoom in to distant galaxies and nebulae.
- Hands-On Solar Activities: the YPOP Solar Classroom is filled with hands-on, solar related activities.
- NASA Climate Kids demystifies the “Big Questions” about global climate change using 4-6th-grade-level language, colorful illustrations, humor, interactivity, and games.
- SciJinks Weather Laboratory targets middle-schoolers. It explains the reasons for the seasons, the tides, and other weather and Earth science mysteries in colorful “Now I get it!” pages.
- SunTrek: take a journey into space and find out more about the Sun and its effect on the Earth.
- The Evening Sky Map & Calendar: a two-page guide to the night sky.
- Toledo Astronomical Association: offers star parties (open to the public) and telescope advice.