Fall Break Oct. 14-17: No classes. Lourdes University is open.
Lifelong Learning Program
About Lifelong Learning
Lifelong Learning is an exciting educational program at Lourdes. Open to all interested men and women, the only requirement for participation is an interest in ongoing learning. Participants enjoy:
- Classes in a wide variety of academic subjects
- Day Trips of educational interest
- Monthly Lectures featuring outstanding speakers, held on the third Friday of each month from September through May
- Hot Topics that explore current events and include lunch with a lively discussion
All classes are offered for the sheer joy of learning with no tests, exams, or grades. Lifelong Learning classes are taught by Lourdes instructors and members of the community with enthusiasm for sharing their expertise. Class prices vary according the length of the class.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Join a community of fascinating and inquisitive people
- Free admission to all monthly lectures
- Discounts on classes, trips and events
Contact us at 419-824-3707 or at LifeLong@Lourdes.edu