Lourdes University is closed on May 28 in observance of Memorial Day.
- AAC Study Tips—assess your test preparation strategies, memory, time management, handling reading, lecture notes and concentration
- Scientific Method
- Howstostudy.org—online study and writing skills
- Study Guides & Strategies—self-preparation, time management, classroom participation, reading skills, writing basics, math, writing types, science & technology, learning styles, learning with others, preparing for tests, studying, project management, and taking tests. This site has been translated into 26 languages
- How is College Different from High School?—explore the differences in expectations for high school students and for college students
- Organize Yourself Textbook—full online textbook with information on how to meet deadlines, schedule your time, overcome distractions, set up your filing system, and other helpful organizational skills
- University of Cincinnati: Learning Assistance Center—resources, including PowerPoints and PDFs, on stress, anxiety, note taking, test strategies, study habits, learning styles, and much more
- University of South Caroline: Student Success Center—compilation of information on study skills, college planning, financial literacy, calculating GPA, etc.