Department of Art Learning Outcomes
- Students can demonstrate understanding of and reverence for the aesthetic expressions of humans from different historical periods and cultures.
- Students have developed their technical skills, creative abilities, and knowledge of studio materials.
- Students can write papers demonstrating critical thinking, intellectual analysis, and effective writing skills.
- Students have developed knowledge or art as a profession. (BA-Art)
- Students have developed knowledge of art history as a profession (BA-Art History).