Department of Art Learning Outcomes
- Students can demonstrate understanding of and reverence for the aesthetic expressions of humans from different historical periods and cultures.
- Students have developed their technical skills, creative abilities, and knowledge of studio materials.
- Students can write papers demonstrating critical thinking, intellectual analysis, and effective writing skills.
- Students have developed knowledge or art as a profession. (BA-Art)
- Students have developed knowledge of art history as a profession. (BA-Art History)
Upon successful completion of these courses with a minimum grade average of 3.0 (B), students may be accepted into a degree program.