Lourdes University is closed November 22-26 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Larry & Kathy Ulrich Endowed Professorship
The Larry & Kathy Ulrich Endowed Professorship in Accounting will fund the following transformational opportunities:
- Provide the financial resources necessary to become competitive in recruiting faculty who possess respected degrees in their profession and extensive experience in delivering exceptional instruction
- Increase professional development opportunities for the Accounting faculty
- Expand opportunities for students outside the classroom, such as study abroad
- Annually fund a $2,000 renewable scholarship for an undergraduate Accounting major in the College of Business and Leadership
- Enhance CPA exam preparation opportunities for undergraduate and graduate Business students
About Larry & Kathy Ulrich
Larry Ulrich is the owner of LDU Enterprises which provides consulting services to the consumer credit reporting and collection industries. He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from The University of Toledo and has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1971. One of Mr. Ulrich’s greatest achievements has been the extensive work he’s done overseas establishing credit bureaus. He has been President of the Toledo Club, Treasurer of Toledo Northwest Ohio Food Bank, and board member of Hospice of Northwest Ohio. Mr. Ulrich currently serves on the Board of Trustees at Lourdes University and was Chairman of the Board from 2006-2008. Kathy Ulrich is a well-known artist in the Sylvania-area community and a longtime volunteer in the social service and nonprofit community.