The College of Nursing is proud to offer its nursing students the following:
- 95% graduation rate
- 5 semesters of study dedicated to nursing courses and clinicals
- 6-to-1 student-to-faculty nursing clinical ratio
- 77% of nursing faculty possess local, regional, and national influence through their publications and presentations
- 20 hospitals and community sites are offered for students to complete their clinicals
- Lourdes' nationally recognized and award-winning* nursing curriculum is approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Final semester practicum is completed with a dedicated preceptor
- Awarded more than $10 million in grants based on the caliber of our faculty, staff and graduates.
- Named the 19th ranked nursing program in Ohio by RegisteredNursing.org
College of Nursing students are encouraged to follow the Lourdes University LinkedIn “University Page” to learn the latest news and network with their peers and alumni.
Check out the career success of the following College of Nursing alumni.
Deputy Compliance Officer, The University of Toledo and University of Toledo Medical Center
Retired Executive, Member, Greater Fostoria Community Foundation, Inc. Board of Trustees
Rapid Response Nurse, Mount Carmel East Hospital, Columbus Ohio
Director of Continuing Education, Provider Unit Ohio Nurses Association
Public Health Nurse with Critical Care Experience, Lucas County Health Department; Registered Nurse, St. Charles Hospital
Captain Sarah (Matuszek) Farmer
Registered Nurse U.S. Army Reserves; Family Nurse Practitioner in Adrian MI; Planning to start DNP program in fall 2018 and continue her research topic - animal facilitated therapy in nursing
Registered Nurse, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital; Registered Nurse, Christ House