Lourdes University is closed on May 29 for observance of Memorial Day.
Lourdes University holds commencement once a year in May. Students completing all requirements in the fall, summer, or spring semesters may participate in the ceremony. Students receiving degrees are encouraged to participate in the commencement exercises. Each candidate is assessed a graduation fee for expenses, regardless of participation.
The completion of all academic and administrative requirements is the responsibility of the students. Only students who have met all requirements will be permitted to participate in graduation ceremonies. Degree requirements include:
- Completion of all required courses in the program curriculum with a minimum 3.00 G.P.A. Only courses with grades of C (2.0) or higher can be used to fulfill degree requirements. No more than two course grades of C (2.0) can be used to fulfill degree requirements.
- Students may only complete a maximum of 49% of their degree requirements through online coursework.
- All financial obligations must be paid.
- Completion of graduate program evaluation form.
- The Application for Commencement form must be filed with the Registrar’s Office.
- A paid graduation fee.